Tuesday 4 October 2011

Blogging Brasnstuff Perth

Following a recent, rather depressing and frustrating shopping trip, I embarked on a mission.....  and so Brasnstuff was born. Having had a little experience of blogging I decided I should firstly increase my knowlege  and Googled Blogging !! Very soon I was all blogged out and headed back to blogger, where simplicity got my brain back on track. 
Why should I Blog I ask myself ?  Because I want to share my experiences with similar minded women and hear their stories, because everyone complains about bras but no-one seems to listen, because local department stores do not stock a selection of bras in my size, in fact the majority do not stock any in my size !
Good enough reasons for me to ask myself Why shouln't I Blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment